These all purpose safety glasses are waterproof, anti-scratch, and anti-fog to effectively block and protect liquid and dust debris. With a unique design to fit over prescription glasses, they are fully enclosed with brow guard and vented sides. Designed for lab work, construction work, and other hands-on tasks these eye-protection goggles are very useful and versatile.
Other key features include:
- Enclosed design for anti-splash
- Vented sides for anti-fog
- Transparent lenses
- 100% polycarbonate composition
- Individually wrapped in resealable bags
- Manufactured to international standards GB1466-2006
- The glasses are made according to the ANSIZ87 standard of the US national bureau of standards
- One size fits all (dimensions: 6.4" x 2.3" x 6.5")
- Sold by the case
- 1 case = 24 boxes of 12 pieces = 288 goggles
|Quantity||Price per goggle||Price per box (12 goggles/box)||Price per case (24 boxes/case)|
|For orders over 25 cases, please request a quote.|
For more information, please contact us.
For your own safety, PPE items cannot be returned. Learn more.