With so many different materials available, choosing the right disposable gloves for your work environment can be a tedious decision. Nitrile gloves are the perfect compromise between latex and vinyl gloves because they are made from an allergy safe compound similar to latex but they are stronger, cheaper, and more comfortable. These non-examination disposable gloves are exceptionally useful for demanding applications when frequent glove changing is required. They will keep hands protected and fight against the spread of germs, diseases, and viruses.
Key features include:
- Breach Alert™ Visual Detection Technology provides durable 2-ply construction and contrasting inner color
- Blue color outer color, black inner color
- Latex and silicone-free
- 4 mil thickness
- For non-medical use
- Fully textured surface for wet and dry grip
- Touchscreen compatibility
- Take a look at the data sheet for more information
PPE Equipment Online sells nitrile gloves by the case. Each glove case includes 10 boxes containing 100 gloves each.
|Price per glove||Price per box (100 gloves/box)||Price per case (10 boxes/case)|
|For orders over 150 cases, please request a quote.|
For your own safety, PPE items cannot be returned. Learn more.